- Professor Keijiro OTSUKA conferred with the Order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver Star for 2021 Autumn Conferment of Decorations on Japanese Nationals (4 Nov. 2021)
- The 6th Annual International Conference on Applied Econometrics in Hawaii was held by the Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University (15 Nov. 2021)
- Associate Professor Kaiji Motegi has been awarded the Third Hosoya Prize (12 Jul. 2021)
- Regarding the conduction of Semester 2 classes (23 Sep. 2020)
- External website and official twitter account are now available. Please add them to your bookmarks and check information in case of network outage. (29 Jul. 2020)
- Rokko Forum Thu. 17 February 10:00AM-12:00PM
- Report 1
Akio NAWAKURA(Meiji University)
"Brief History and Overview of South Korea's Rural Policies"
Tomoko KINUGASA(Kobe University), Akifumi ETO(Museum of Nature and Human Activities, Hyogo), Koji YASUDA(Aomori Public University and Kobe University)
"The effect of National Strategic Specific Zone of Yabu City and future perspective"
- Rokko Forum Tue. 11 January 3:00PM-4:30PM
- Jesus FELIPE (Economic Research and Regional Cooperation Department, Asian Development Bank［Philippines］), Scott FULLWILER
(College of Arts and Sciences, University of Missouri [USA])
"About Financial System Report (October 2021) "
- Rokko Forum Fri. 24 December 9:00AM-10:00AM
- Erdenebulgan Damdinsuren(PhD candidate from Bielefeld University [Germany] and Catholic University of the Sacred Heart [Italy])
"Social Optimum, Heterogeneous Workers and Firms in the Labour Market with On-the-Job Search"
- Discussion Paper No.2126
"A note on capital income taxation with involuntary unemployment"
- Discussion Paper No.2125
"A Schumpeterian Exploration of Gini and Top/Bottom Income Shares"