- The collaborative paper, written by an Economics student Mr. MATSUOKA Kohei and Professor HAMORI Shigeyuki, won the “Best Paper Award” at an international conference held in Sydney, Australia.(14 Jan. 2020)
- 7th Bruegel-Kobe University Joint International Symposium was held on 24 October.(16 Dec. 2019)
- "The 5th Annual International Conference on Applied Econometrics in Hawaii" was held on 17-18 September. (15 Oct. 2019)
- Prof. Kaiji Motegi received the 2019 Best Young Researcher Award from Kobe University. (06 Aug. 2019)
- Professor Kentaro Iwatsubo's paper was listed on SSRN's Top Ten download list for: ERN: International Financial Flows (Topic) and Financial Literacy eJournal. (31 Jul. 2019)
- Rokko Forum Wed. 26 February 1:30AM-5:20PM
- RIEB Seminar
"Workshop on Public Policies and Time Zones"
- Rokko Forum Fri. 6 March 5:00AM-6:30PM
- Fujio Takada(Research Fellow, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University)
"How relevant are economic preferences and personality traits for individual sustainable investment behavior? A framed field experiment"
- Discussion Paper No.2001
Fujio Takata "The Appearance of Indeterminacy Paths-An Economy with the Balanced Budget Rule and without Depreciation"
- Discussion Paper No.2002
"The effect of deregulation of the "Act concerning the Industry Restriction" "
- The book by Prof. Tamotsu Nakamura, et. al., has been published by Springer(28 Feb. 2019)