- The collaborative paper, written by an Economics student Mr. MATSUOKA Kohei and Professor HAMORI Shigeyuki, won the “Best Paper Award” at an international conference held in Sydney, Australia.(14 Jan. 2020)
- 7th Bruegel-Kobe University Joint International Symposium was held on 24 October.(16 Dec. 2019)
- "The 5th Annual International Conference on Applied Econometrics in Hawaii" was held on 17-18 September. (15 Oct. 2019)
- Prof. Kaiji Motegi received the 2019 Best Young Researcher Award from Kobe University. (06 Aug. 2019)
- Professor Kentaro Iwatsubo's paper was listed on SSRN's Top Ten download list for: ERN: International Financial Flows (Topic) and Financial Literacy eJournal. (31 Jul. 2019)
- Rokko Forum Thu. 30 January 4:30PM-6:00PM
- Ryu-ichiro Murota (Faculty of Economics, Kindai University)
"Negative Interest Rate Policy in a Permanent Liquidity Trap"
- Rokko Forum Thu. 30 January 4:00PM-5:30PM
- Michael Danziger (Northeastern University)
"Multilayer network resilience through recovery processes"
- Rokko Forum Fri. 31 January 10:00AM-4:50PM
- Zhiyuan LI(Fudan University)
Tatsuyoshi MIYAKOSHI(Hosei University)
Colin DAVIS(Doshisha University)
Ling FENG(Shanghai University of Finance & Economics)
Yongjin WANG(Nankai University)
- Discussion Paper No.1913
Rui WANG "Monopolistic Competition and Nominal Stickiness in Generalized New Keynesian Model"
- Discussion Paper No.1914
Ana Maria Takahashi Shingo Takahashi Atsuko Ueda
"Gender Promotion Gap in Japanese Academia in 2004-2013:Has It Changed Over Time? "
- The book by Prof. Tamotsu Nakamura, et. al., has been published by Springer(28 Feb. 2019)