- Kobe University, including Graduate School of Economics and Faculty of Economics, will be closed 14-16 August 2019. (01 Jul. 2019)
- Prof. Kaiji Motegi received the 33rd JSS Ogawa Award. (28 Jun. 2019)
- Research Activities by Professor Kentaro Iwatsubo and Project Associate Professor Clinton Watkins were introduced in Nikkei (Web ver.)(available in Japanese only)(25 Jun. 2019)
- Professor Nakamura's Paper was one of the top 20 most read papers in Metroeconomica for the year 2017-2018(7 Jun. 2019)
- Applications invited for Full Time Professor, Associate Professor, or Lecturer (Application deadline 2019/06/30) (23 May 2019) -Posting Closed-
- Prof. Shigeyuki Hamori has assumed the position of Guest Editor for the Journal of Risk and Financial Management, and edited a special issue, "Empirical Finance." (27 Mar. 2019)
- Book written by authors including Prof. Tamotsu Nakamura has been published by Springer(28 Feb. 2019)
- Rokko Forum Wed. 26 June 4:30PM-6:00PM
Yu Awaya(University of Rochester)"Startups and Upstarts"
- Rokko Forum Fri. 28 June 3:30PM-5:00PM
Takuo Higashide(Nissay Asset Management/ Chuo University)
- Discussion Paper No.1906
Kohei Hasui, Teruyoshi Kobayashi, Tomohiro Sugo "Irreversible monetary policy at the zero lower bound"
- Discussion Paper No.1907
Ryusaku Matsuo, Mitoshi Yamaguchi, Tomoko Kinugasa "Econometric analysis for the demand and supply of Japanese orange: the rise and fall of Japanese orange"