- Important announcements by Graduate School of Economics & Faculty of Economics, including schedule changes and other notices (in Japanese only) (26 Mar. 2020)
- Orientation for new international students (26 Mar. 2020)
- Coronavirus-related announcements from Kobe University (26 Mar. 2020)
- 2020 Matriculation Ceremony Cancelled (11 Mar. 2020)
- The collaborative paper, written by an Economics student Mr. MATSUOKA Kohei and Professor HAMORI Shigeyuki, won the “RIBER Best Paper Award.” (6 Mar. 2020)
- Rokko Forum Tue.23 June 4:50PM-6:20PM
*Online Seminar by Zoom
- Hiroyuki Egami(GRIPS)"Receiving maternal care in extreme weather: evidence of mobile money use in rural Uganda (with Tomoya Matsumoto)"
- Discussion Paper No.2009
"Business Cycle Spatial Synchronization: Measuring a Synchronization Parameter"
- Discussion Paper No.2008
"Firm Agglomeration in Knowledge Intensive Business Service Sectors"
- Discussion Paper No.2007
"A dynamic theory of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle and financial frictions: Re-estimation of the saving retention coefficient"
- The book by Prof. Tamotsu Nakamura, et. al., has been published by Springer(28 Feb. 2019)