- "The 5th Annual International Conference on Applied Econometrics in Hawaii" will be held on 17-18 September. (28 Aug. 2019)
- Prof. Kaiji Motegi received the 2019 Best Young Researcher Award from Kobe University. (06 Aug. 2019)
- Professor Kentaro Iwatsubo's paper was listed on SSRN's Top Ten download list for: ERN: International Financial Flows (Topic) and Financial Literacy eJournal. (31 Jul. 2019)
- Professor Tomoko Hashino gave lectures at the University of Trier in Germany. (26 Jul. 2019)
- Kobe University, including Graduate School of Economics and Faculty of Economics, will be closed 14-16 August 2019. (01 Jul. 2019)
- Rokko Forum Mon. 14 Oct 4:30PM-6:00PM
Takuo SUGAYA(Stanford University)
- Rokko Forum Thu. 24 Oct 4:30PM-6:00PM
Ryosuke SHIMIZU(Specially Appointed Researcher,Institute of Social and Economic Research,Osaka University)
- Discussion Paper No.1909
Bernd Hayo,Kentaro Iwatsubo "Who Is Successful in Foreign Exchange Margin Trading? New Survey Evidence from Japan"
- Discussion Paper No.1910
Kazuhiro Takauchi,Tomomichi Mizuno "Is competition in the transport industry bad? A welfare analysis of R&D with inter-regional transportation "
- The book by Prof. Tamotsu Nakamura, et. al., has been published by Springer(28 Feb. 2019)