- Faculty Members
- Course List
- Academic Staff
- Research Fellows
- Professors Emeritus and Lifetime Achievement Fellows
MARUYAMA SawakoAssociate Professor
- International Trade
- Foreign Direct Investment
- 2004.3 Ph.D.(Economics), Nagoya University
- 2004.4-2010.3 Researcher, The Osaka Prefectural Institite for Advanced Industry Development
- 2010.4- Associate Professor, Kobe University
- "Empirical Analysis of Intra-firm Trade by Japanese Foreign Subsidies," Keizai Toukei Kenkyu, Vol.36 No.1-2, 2008. (in Japanese).
- "An Estimation of Import Function Using Aggregate Port-based Data in Osaka Prefecture," Sankaiken Ronshu, No.19, 2007. (in Japanese)
In recent research I focus on the empirical research on international trade and the activities of multinational enterprises. My research interests also include The regional economies of Osaka/Kansai and Sweden.