- Faculty Members
- Faculties by Course
- Project Based Faculties
- Research Fellows
- Professors Emeritus, Lifetime Achievement Fellows, and Honored Almni
Economic Analysis of Waste Policy, Economic Analysis of Recycling Policy, Economic Analysis of Voluntary Approach in Environmental Policy
- "Economic and environmental impact analysis of carbon tariffs on Chinese exports," with Yanli Dong, Taiji Hagiwara and Masanobu Ishikawa, Energy Economics, 2015.7, 50, 80–95.
- "Too Cheap to Eat: The Signaling Effect of Price on Food Safety," with Yoshida, Y., Takeuchi, K., Kojima, R., forthcoming in The International Journal of Economic Policy Studies.
- "Analyses of CO2 Emissions Embodied in Japan–China Trade," with Liu, X., Wangc, C., Dong, Y., and Liu, W., Energy Policy, 2010.3, 38(3), 1510-1518.
- "Maximum Abatement Costs for Calculating Cost-effectiveness of Green Activities with Multiple Environmental Effects," with Oka, T., Fujii, Y., Matsuno, Y. and Susami, S. in Huppes, G. and Ishikawa, M. (eds), Quantified Eco-efficiency: An Introduction with Application, Springer, 2007.
- "A Framework for Quantified Eco-efficiency Analysis," with Huppes, G., Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2005, 9(4), 25-41.