- Faculty Members
- Faculties by Course
- Project Based Faculties
- Research Fellows
- Professors Emeritus, Lifetime Achievement Fellows, and Honored Almni
International Political Economy
- Ishiguro, Kaoru (1998) Theory of International Political Economy (in Japanese), Tokyo: Keiso Shobo.
- Ishiguro, Kaoru (2007) Introduction to International Political Economy for Development (in Japanese), Tokyo: Keiso Shobo.
- Ishiguro, Kaoru (2007) "Trade Liberalization and Bureau-pluralism in Japan: Two-Level Game Analysis," Kobe University Economic Review, 53, 9-30.
- Ishiguro, Kaoru (2017) “TPP Negotiations and Political Economy Reforms in Japan’s Executive Policy Making: A Two-Level Game Analysis,” International Relations of the Asia-Pacific, May 2017, Vol17, No.2, pp.171-201.
In the global community of today, under a sovereign state system economic activities cross a border, and economic mutual dependence deepens. In such situation, it is not avoided that the economic actor and sovereign state conflict in some cases and cooperate in other cases for an economic problem. International economic problems of today are character of international political economy that such international economy and international politics interact. International political economy is the new research field that was begun after 1970's by European and American scholars in order to study such situation.