- Faculty Members
- Course List
- Academic Staff
- Research Fellows
- Professors Emeritus
OKUYAMA NaokoAssociate Professor
Normative issues and economic behavior, Altruistic and prosocial behavior, Social Capital, Public Private Partnership
- "Local charitable giving and civil society organizations in Japan." 2015. International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations, Forthcoming. (with Yu Ishida).
- "Giving in Japan: The role of philanthropy in a strengthening civil society." 2015. in Palgrave Handbook of Global Philanthropy, edited by Pamala Wiepking, and Femida Handy, 404-425. Hampshire: Palgrave Macmillan, Forthcoming. (with Naoto Yamauchi).
- "The Long-term impact of the 1995 Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake on wage distribution." 2014. IZA Discussion Paper, 8124. (with Fumio Ohtake, Masaru Sasaki, and Kengo Yasui).
- "Public Private Partnership between Local Governments and Nonprofits in Japan." 2010. Nonprofit Policy Forum 1(1): 1-21. (with Yu Ishida and Naoto Yamauchi).
- "What Determines the Size of the Nonprofit Sector?: A Cross-country Analysis of the Government Failure Theory." 2010. International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations 21(2): 180-201. (with Yoshiho Matsunaga and Naoto Yamauchi).