- Faculty Members
- Faculties by Course
- Project Based Faculties
- Research Fellows
- Professors Emeritus, Lifetime Achievement Fellows, and Honored Almni
Finance, International Finance
Education and Positions
- B.A. (Economics), Waseda University
- M.A. (Economics), University of Tokyo
- Ph.D. (Economics), UCLA
- Assistant Professor, Hitotsubashi University
- Associate Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University
1. "Intraday Seasonality in Efficiency, Liquidity, Volatility and Volume: Platinum and Gold Futures in Tokyo and New York" (co-authored with Clinton Watkins and Tao Xu) Journal of Commodity Markets, 11, 2018, pp.59-71.
2. "Quantitative Easing and Liquidity in the Japanese Government Bond Market" (co-authored with Tomoki Taishi), International Review of Finance, 18, 3, 2018, pp.463-475.
3. "Order Flows, Fundamentals and Exchange Rates" (co-authored with Ian W. Marsh), International Journal of Finance and Economics, 19, 2014, pp.251-266.
4. "The Information Improving Channel of Exchange Rate Intervention: How Do Official Announcements Work?" (co-authored with Satoshi Kawanishi), Journal of Financial Studies, 22, 2, 2014, pp.27-64.
5. "International Transmission of Business Cycles: Evidence from Dynamic Correlations" (co-authored with Jarko Fidrmuc and Taro Ikeda) Economics Letters, 114, 2012, pp.235-255.
6. "External Adjustments and Coordinated Exchange Rate Policy in Asia" (co-authored with Eiji Ogawa) Journal of Asian Economics, 20, 2009, pp.225-239.
7. "Measuring Financial Market Contagion Using Dually-Traded Stocks of Asian Firms" (co-authored with Kazuyuki Inagaki) Journal of Asian Economics, 18, 2007, pp.217-236.
8. "Bank Capital Shocks and Portfolio Risk: Evidence from Japan" Japan and the World Economy, 19, 2007, pp.166-186.