- Faculty Members
- Course List
- Academic Staff
- Research Fellows
- Professors Emeritus and Lifetime Achievement Fellows
International Finance, Finance
Education and Positions
- B.A. (Economics), Waseda University
- M.A. (Economics), University of Tokyo
- Ph.D. (Economics), UCLA
- Assistant Professor, Hitotsubashi University
- Associate Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University
- "Order Flows, Fundamentals and Exchange Rates" (co-authored with Marsh, Ian W.), International Journal of Finance and Economics, 19, 2014, 251-266.
- "The Information Improving Channel of Exchange Rate Intervention: How Do Official Announcements Work?" (co-authored with Kawanishi, Satoshi) , Journal of Financial Studies, 22, 2, 2014, pp.27-64.
- "International Transmission of Business Cycles: Evidence fromDynamic Correlations" (co-authored with Fidrmuc, Jarko and Ikeda, Taro)Economics Letters, 114, 2012, pp.235-255.
- "Intraday Evidence of Informational Efficiency of the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate" (co-authored with Kitamura, Yoshihiro) Applied Financial Economics, 19, 2009, 1103-1115 (Lead article).
- "External Adjustments and Coordinated Exchange Rate Policy in Asia" (co-authored with Ogawa, Eiji) Journal of Asian Economics, 20, 2009, pp.225-239.
- "Measuring Financial Market Contagion Using Dually-Traded Stocks of Asian Firms" (co-authored with Inagaki, Kazuyuki) Journal of Asian Economics, 18, 2007, pp.217-236.
- "Bank Capital Shocks and Portfolio Risk: Evidence from Japan" Japan and the World Economy, 19, 2007, pp.166-186.
- "Global Imbalances and Exchange Rates: Asian Perspectives" (in Japanese) Yuhikaku Publisher,2010.