- Faculty Members
- Faculties by Course
- Project Based Faculties
- Research Fellows
- Professors Emeritus, Lifetime Achievement Fellows, and Honored Almni
Empirical Analysis of International Macroeconomy
- "An Empirical Analysis on the Stability of Japan's Aggregate Import Demand Function," Japan and the World Economy, Vol.13, 2001.
- "The Terms of Trade and The Private Savings: Empirical Evidence with a Structural Approach," Applied Economics Letters, Vol.9, 2002.
- "Some International Evidence on the Stability of Aggregate Import Demand Function," Applied Economcs, Vol. 35, 2003.
- "On Least-Squares Bias in the AR(p) Models: Bias Correction Using Bootstrap Methods," Statistical Papers, Vol.47, 2006.
- "Are the U.S Current Account Deficits Unsustainable? Testing for the Private and Government Intertemporal Budget Constraints," Japan and the World Economy, Vol.17, 2005.
- "Structural and Cyclical Movements of the Current Account in Japan: An Alternative Measure," Japan and the World Economy, Vol.18, 2006.