- Faculty Members
- Faculties by Course
- Project Based Faculties
- Research Fellows
- Professors Emeritus, Lifetime Achievement Fellows, and Honored Almni
Empirical Analysis of International Macroeconomy
- On Least-Squares Bias in the AR(p) Models: Bias Correction Using Bootstrap Methods, Statistical Papers, Vol.47, 2006.
- Exchange Rate, Expected Profit, and Capital Stock Adjustment: Japanese Experience The Japanese Economic Review ,Vol.62,No.2,2011
- Capital Accumulation, Vintage and Productivity: Japanese Experience, Singapore Economic review, 2016, forthcoming.
- Does Government Promote or Hinder Capital Accumulation? Evidence from Japan's High-Growth Era, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2018, forthcoming.