- Faculty Members
- Faculties by Course
- Project Based Faculties
- Research Fellows
- Professors Emeritus, Lifetime Achievement Fellows, and Honored Almni
KATAYAMA MitsuoAssociate Professor
Please make an appointment in advance.
Development of Japanese motorcycle industry
Lectures and Seminars
Seminar for Economics Studies
This class is a seminar class for the international students (Graduate and Undergraduate) to study basic economics by learning economic data. The aim of this seminar is to make students understand not only Japanese economy but also the relationship between Japan and students’ home countries. To develop students’ skills in giving a presentation is another objective of this class.
- "Economic Development, Integration and Supporting Industries in Developing Countries" Kokumin Keizai Zasshi vol.181, no.3, 2000.3(in Japanese).
- "A Prospect of AFTA(Asian Free Trade Area)-from the viewpoint of globalism, regionalism, and nationalism-" Kokumin Keizai Zasshi vol.185, no.2, 2002.2(in Japanese).
- "A Historical Overview of the Japanese Motorcycle Industry" Kokumin Keizai Zasshi vol.188, no.6, 2003.12(in Japanese).
- "The History of Road Traffic of Japan before WWII -Mainly about Motorcycle-" Kokumin Keizai Zasshi vol.192, no.3, 2005.9(in Japanese).
My main concern is to research on the development of Japanese motorcycle industry, and second concern is to investigate the history of road traffic of Japan.