- Faculty Members
- Course List
- Academic Staff
- Research Fellows
- Professors Emeritus and Lifetime Achievement Fellows
SATO KenjiAssociate Professor
Macroeconomic dynamics, economic growth
Education and Position
< Education >
- 2012 Doctor of Economics, Kyoto University
- 2008 Master of Informatics, Kyoto University
- 2016-Present : Associate Professor at Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University
- 2014-2016 : Researcher at RIEB, Kobe University and JSPS Research Fellow (PD)
- 2012-2014 : Researcher at KIER, Kyoto University
< Positions >
Lectures and Seminars
- K. Sato, M. Yano (2013) "Optimal Ergodic Chaos under Slow Capital Depreciation," International Journal of Economic Theory 9, pp. 57-67.
- K. Sato, M. Yano (2012) "A simple condition for uniqueness of the absolutely continuous ergodic measure and its application to economic models," AIP Conf. Proc. 1479, pp. 737-740.
- K. Sato, M. Yano (2012) "Comparative Dynamics in Stochastic Models with Respect to the L∞-L∞ Duality: A Differential Approach," Macroeconomic Dynamics 16, pp. 127-138.