- News & Topics
- The 4th African Business Research Forum (30 Oct. 2017)
- The 3rd International Symposium with Bruegel Institute: "Secular Stagnation in Europe and Japan"(19 Feb. 2016)
- "CQMM Press Conference on Macroeconomic Projections for 2015-2016" and "Kobe-Xiamen 2nd International Conference in Economics" (15 Feb. 2016)
- 2015 Kobe Conference on Trade, Financial Integration and Economic Growth (8 Feb. 2016)
- The 1st Conference in Hawaii on Nobember 4-5 2015. (12 Jan. 2016)
- Hawaii University Faculty Exchange Program (8 Jun. 2015)
- Welcoming Professor Barbara Rossi (8 Jun. 2015)
- Hanyang-Kobe-Nanyang Conference (13 May 2015)
- Professor Cheng Hsiao Memorial Lecture (19 Mar. 2015)
The 4th African Business Research Forum
On November 20, Professor Keijiro Otsuka, the Graduate School of Economics and also the Chief Senior Researcher, IDE-JETRO, will give a research presentation on "Support Strategy for Japanese-style industrialization" at Kobe Portopia Hotel.
This forum is open for any students and faculty members who are interested in communications with Japanese enterprises and organizations interested in business in Africa. The topic will also be discussed at his upcoming lecture scheduled for November 24.
For more information and reservation, please refer to the website below.