- News & Topics
- The 4th African Business Research Forum (30 Oct. 2017)
- The 3rd International Symposium with Bruegel Institute: "Secular Stagnation in Europe and Japan"(19 Feb. 2016)
- "CQMM Press Conference on Macroeconomic Projections for 2015-2016" and "Kobe-Xiamen 2nd International Conference in Economics" (15 Feb. 2016)
- 2015 Kobe Conference on Trade, Financial Integration and Economic Growth (8 Feb. 2016)
- The 1st Conference in Hawaii on Nobember 4-5 2015. (12 Jan. 2016)
- Hawaii University Faculty Exchange Program (8 Jun. 2015)
- Welcoming Professor Barbara Rossi (8 Jun. 2015)
- Hanyang-Kobe-Nanyang Conference (13 May 2015)
- Professor Cheng Hsiao Memorial Lecture (19 Mar. 2015)
We have concluded a Cooperative Agreement on Research with Nanyang Technological University (Singapore).
On June 13, 2016, the Graduate School of Economics and the Research Institute for Economics and Business Administration have concluded a Cooperative Agreement on Research with the Division of Economics at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore).
The Nanyang Technological University was ranked 2nd in the Asia University Rankings 2016 by Times Higher Education on June 20th this year, and recognized as one of the most prestigious universities in the world. (1st in the rankings is the National University of Singapore, and the highest ranked university from Japan is the University of Tokyo by the 7th.)
We have been maintaining the academic friendship between the three institutions by holding joint-research conferences.