- News & Topics
- The 4th African Business Research Forum (30 Oct. 2017)
- The 3rd International Symposium with Bruegel Institute: "Secular Stagnation in Europe and Japan"(19 Feb. 2016)
- "CQMM Press Conference on Macroeconomic Projections for 2015-2016" and "Kobe-Xiamen 2nd International Conference in Economics" (15 Feb. 2016)
- 2015 Kobe Conference on Trade, Financial Integration and Economic Growth (8 Feb. 2016)
- The 1st Conference in Hawaii on Nobember 4-5 2015. (12 Jan. 2016)
- Hawaii University Faculty Exchange Program (8 Jun. 2015)
- Welcoming Professor Barbara Rossi (8 Jun. 2015)
- Hanyang-Kobe-Nanyang Conference (13 May 2015)
- Professor Cheng Hsiao Memorial Lecture (19 Mar. 2015)
Welcoming Professor Barbara Rossi to Kobe University
We welcomed Professor Barbara Rossi to Kobe University on Friday 5th July.
Professor Barbara Rossi worked at Duke University after she had obtained PhD degree, and she has been engaging in her research at Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Spain.
Professor Barbara Rossi is one of the top-ranked researchers in Financial Time Series Analysis.
Her presentation topic for Rokko Forum was about “Alternative Tests for Correct Specification of Conditional Forecast”.
She actively discussed and exchanged opinions with faculty members, and young researchers and graduate students also had a chance to receive advices from her at seminar.
Such opportunity to discuss with one of the top-ranked researchers was a productive and significant experience for Kobe University.