Foreign Research Students
- Admission Schedule
- Admission Processes
- Application Guidelines
- Disclosure of Examination Results
- Previous Examinations
Below are details of the Foreign Research Student Program for the Doctoral Program at Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
Key Points (for admissions in academic year)
About the Program
- The foreign research students have to apply the Doctoral Program of the Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University, while they are registered in the Program.
- The research student program is one year course from October to September of the next year.
- Applicants need to have or expect to have Master degree in economics or equivalent fields (commercial science, business administration, etc.).
- Applicants have to show a score sheet of the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) or the N1 of the Japanese Language ProficiencyTest (JLPT) (Note that the applicants cannot take the entrance examination without the score sheet at the time of application.)
- Applicants must contact and get permission of acceptance from their prospective academic supervisors.
- Application Timing - Late April
Click here to see how to obtain a copy of the Application Guidelines