China Scholarship Council Students
- Admission Schedule
- Admission Processes
- Application Guidelines
- Disclosure of Examination Results
- Previous Examinations
China Scholarship Council Students 2021
Read the Guideline regarding the acceptance of China Scholarship Council students carefully.
Applicants must submit all the documents from (1) to (5).
- (1) Application Form / Field of Study and Study Program
- (2) A letter of Recommendation issued by the university president or the Dean of the Graduate School
- (3) Certificate of completion or expected completion issued by your Graduate School
- (4) Academic transcript issued by your Graduate School
- (5) A copy of your master thesis or a detailed description of it (written in Japanese or English)
22nd January, 2021
How to apply
Submit all the documents mentioned above to the following address.
*You may submit the application documents in PDF format via e-mail first. Then send the originals by post.
Kobe University Graduate School of Economics
Academic/Student Affairs Office
Address: 2-1 Rokkodai-cho Nada-ku Kobe, Hyogo 657-8501 Japan
We will notify the result by e-mail in mid-March 2021.