Admission Policy - Undergraduate
- Message from the Chair
- Education/Research Objectives
- Academic Exchange
Economics investigates how to improve our welfare. The Faculty of Economics is seeking to foster individuals who can play leading roles in wide-ranging fields in society on the basis of a spirit of integrity, freedom and cooperation which has been handed down since the establishment of Kobe Higher Commercial School, the predecessor.
- The Faculty of Economics accepts students with the following qualifications:
- Student who has the ability to analyze accurately and think logically and creatively various phenomena in society with specialized knowledge based on economics as well as extensive and rich liberal arts.
- Student who can exercise communication skills excellently.
- Student who has English and/or other language skills to play active roles in the international community, and the ability to understand different cultures.