- We are now on Facebook!
- The 4th African Business Research Forum (30 Oct. 2017)
- An article written by Prof. OTSUKA Keijiro appeared in The Nikkei (1 Aug. 2016, p.19）(1 Aug .2016)
- We have concluded a Cooperative Agreement on Research with Nanyang Technological University (Singapore). (14 Jul. 2016)
- Rokko Forum Thu. 25 October 1:10PM-5:35PM
*You need registration to attend this seminar. Registration is here.
Ⅰ. Sadamori Kojaku (University of Bristol) "Multiple core-periphery pairs in networks: Algorithms and applications"
Ⅱ. Mengqiao Xu (Dalian University of Technology) "The global liner shipping network architecture exhibits a crucial structural core which supports world trade"
Ⅲ. Tomokatsu Onaga (Waseda University) "Time-varying network approach to open innovation using patent data"
Ⅳ. Yosuke Murase (RIKEN) "What does big data tell? Sampling the social network by communication channel"
Ⅴ. Petter Holme (Tokyo Tech) "Exact computational epidemiology"
Ⅵ. Takaaki Aoki (Kagawa University) "Cities and roads as pattern formation of their co-evolving dynamics on real-world landscape"
Ⅶ. Tatsuro Kawamoto (AIST) "voteclustering: A network approach to free-response surveys"
- Rokko Forum Fri. 26 October 4:00PM-5:30PM
Yuki Masujima "What Determines A Safe-haven Currency?"
- Discussion Paper No.1825
Tomohiro Kitamura "Long-run Impact of Track Improvements on Railroad Productivity"
- Discussion Paper No.1826
Tetsugen Haruyama "Increasing Income Inequality Resulting from Sequential Take-offs"