- Professor Nakamura's Paper was one of the top 20 most read papers in Metroeconomica for the year 2017-2018(7 Jun. 2019)
- Applications invited for Full Time Professor, Associate Professor, or Lecturer (Application deadline 2019/06/30) (23 May 2019)
- Prof. Shigeyuki Hamori has assumed the position of Guest Editor for the Journal of Risk and Financial Management, and edited a special issue, "Empirical Finance." (27 Mar. 2019)
- Book written by authors including Prof. Tamotsu Nakamura has been published by Springer(28 Feb. 2019)
- Prof. Masanori Ishikawa gave his last lecture on Fri. 15 February (18 Feb. 2019)
- Rokko Forum Fri. 21 June 5:00PM-6:30PM
Phuong Ho(University of Arizona)"Environmental Protection,Interjurisdictional Transport,and the Demographic Distribution of Solid Waste Disposal"
- Rokko Forum Thu. 20-22 June 1:00PM-5:20PM
Ⅰ.Jesús Gomez-Gardeñes (University of Zaragoza)
Ⅱ.Petter Holme (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
Ⅲ.Kimmo Kaski (Aalto University)
Ⅳ.Naoki Masuda (University of Bristol)
- Discussion Paper No.1906
Kohei Hasui, Teruyoshi Kobayashi, Tomohiro Sugo "Irreversible monetary policy at the zero lower bound"
- Discussion Paper No.1907
Ryusaku Matsuo, Mitoshi Yamaguchi, Tomoko Kinugasa "Econometric analysis for the demand and supply of Japanese orange: the rise and fall of Japanese orange"