- Application for International Collaborative Master Course (KIMAP) for October 2023 enrollment is now open.
You can find the application guidelines here. (03 Feb. 2023)
- The 7th Annual International Conference on Applied Economics in Hawaii was hosted by the Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University (06 Dec. 2022)
- The 7th Annual International Conference on Applied Economics in Hawaii will be held online by the Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University (10 Nov. 2022)
- The Symposium “Interdisciplinarity of Economic Policy Studies” (12 Oct. 2022)
- Advanced Global Human Resources Development Project 2021: English Teaching Program for Content and Language Integrated Learning （CLIL） was held(16 Mar. 2022)
- Professor Keijiro OTSUKA conferred with the Order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver Star for 2021 Autumn Conferment of Decorations on Japanese Nationals (4 Nov. 2021)
- The 6th Annual International Conference on Applied Econometrics in Hawaii was held by the Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University (15 Nov. 2021)
- Regarding the conduction of Semester 2 classes (23 Sep. 2020)
- External website and official twitter account are now available. Please add them to your bookmarks and check information in case of network outage. (29 Jul. 2020)
- Rokko Forum Fri. 3 February
International Symposium on Trade and Green Environment
- Discussion Paper No.2211
Hayato Takeguchi, Jun Suzuki
"Economic Thought of Social Reform: A. Toynbee's Theory of Cooperatives"